Saskatchewan Technology Fund Advisory Committee
The Saskatchewan Technology Fund Advisory Committee will provide advice to the Minister of Environment respecting the use, administration, governance and general matters of the Saskatchewan Technology Fund.
Membership is comprised of representatives from the regulated community, as well as two non-voting members from the Ministry of Environment and Innovation Saskatchewan.
- Travis Davies — Government Relations Manager, Cenovus Energy
- Tobias Dewey — Vice President, Oilseed Operations, Richardson International
- Todd Johnston — Quality Environmental Engineer, Yara
- James Wirth — Senior Manager, Resource Sustainability, K+S Potash Canada
- Pam Skotnitsky — Vice President, Strategy, Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Patrick Kitchin — Director, Regulatory and Environmental Sustainability, Whitecap Resources