To Claim a Tax Credit
- Receive a tax credit certificate from Innovation Saskatchewan.
- File your current year personal or corporate income tax return. Once the return has been assessed and a Notice of Assessment from CRA has been received, complete a Saskatchewan Technology Start-up Incentive Claim Form and submit it to the Ministry of Finance.
- Include a copy of the:
- Tax Credit Certificate(s) as issued by Innovation Saskatchewan; and a
- Current year Notice of Assessment or Reassessment
- The Ministry of Finance will verify the claim form and provide:
- A rebate calculation in accordance with program legislation; or
- A written notice indicating that the corporation is not entitled to the rebate and the reasons for the determination.
STSI Claim Forms and supporting documentation can be mailed and/or emailed to:
Ministry of Finance
PO Box 200
REGINA SK S4P 1Z6