To Claim a Tax Credit
- Receive a tax credit certificate from Innovation Sask.
- File your current year personal or corporate income tax return. Once the return has been assessed and a Notice of Assessment from CRA has been received, complete a Saskatchewan Technology Start-up Incentive Claim Form and submit it to the Ministry of Finance.
- Include a copy of the:
- Tax Credit Certificate(s) as issued by Innovation Saskatchewan; and a
- Current year Notice of Assessment or Reassessment
- The Ministry of Finance will verify the claim form and provide:
- A rebate calculation in accordance with program legislation; or
- A written notice indicating that the corporation is not entitled to the rebate and the reasons for the determination.
Claim forms will be available soon.
STSI Claim Forms can be mailed to:
Ministry of Finance
PO Box 200
REGINA SK S4P 1Z6