Connecting Government and Startup Technology Companies
Are you a Saskatchewan based technology company with a product that could improve the delivery of a Government of Saskatchewan service? If so, this is the program for you!
The Made in Saskatchewan Technology Program (MIST) connects the Provincial Government to Saskatchewan technology-based companies whose products may improve Government service delivery. Companies who are successful in the program are awarded a contract of up to $10,000 to have their technology piloted by Government.
Who is this for?
This program is open to technology companies that meet the following criteria:
- Saskatchewan based;
- Annual revenue under $500,000;
- 30 employees or less;
- Technology is ready to be implemented; and
- Company has the capacity to work with Government.
How does the program work?
- Saskatchewan-based technology companies submit their application form to Innovation Saskatchewan.
- Innovation Saskatchewan will assess the company to ensure that they meet the required criteria for the program.
- An independent advisory panel will provide a technology readiness assessment of the applicant.
- If eligible, Innovation Saskatchewan will work with the company to determine applicable Government areas where the company’s solution can be implemented.
- If an appropriate match is identified, the company is invited to present their technology to the appropriate Government Ministries.
- The Ministries determine if they will enter into an agreement for a pilot project with the company.
- If selected, the company is awarded a contract of up to $10,000 and a pilot project up to six-months.
- After the pilot project, the Ministry can end the contract, extend the pilot project, or enter into a new contract.
How to Apply
*Please ensure you download the PDF prior to filling it out.
Please submit applications to email@example.com. Applications can be submitted at any time.